We recognize that buying a property gives you a house, but there is much more involved in making yourself truly feel at home in a foreign country. We are here to help! We are accustomed to the ins and outs of daily life and have already travelled the bumpy roads of locating life’s necessities. This information will help smooth the path for you and make adjusting to Italian life a bit easier.
- Hotel Residenza Cento Torri (www.centotorri.com) Splendid and charming hotel located in the heart of Ascoli Piceno, two steps away from the famous Piazza del Popolo. A winter garden sets the atmosphere for breakfasts and aperitifs. An impeccable service in a familiar atmosphere.
- Relais & Residence Valcastagno (www.valcastagno.it) In the middle of Conero Natural Park, immersed in the Marche's breathtaking countryside and only a stone's away from the coast, Relais Valcastagno offers you eight very tastfully decorated bedrooms with all comforts. The hotel is open all the year.
- Nacondiglio di Bacco (www.nascondigliodibacco.it) Quiet, charm and natural beauty are what one experiences at Nascondiglio di Bacco, a bed and breakfast unique in the Marche. Completely remodelled 3 years ago, this 500 year old farmhouse in a typical marchigiana style retains its antique charm.
- La Perla (www.hotelaperla.net) Family run hotel on the beach front in Cupramarittima.
- Castel di Luco (www.casteldiluco.it) mediaeval castle (11th century)surrounded by Picenum woods with 4 suites and a restaurant that offers dinners in the candle light of the castle decorated rooms. Excellent wines and dishes of the local tradition.
- B&B Villa Fortezza, an eclectic and friendly B&B in the center of Ascoli Piceno with a unique and panoramic view of the city (www.villafortezza.it).
- B&B Palazzo Romani Adami (www.palazzoromaniadami.com) B&B in a wonderful palace, recently restored, in the historical center of Fermo.
- Casa Montalto (www.casamontalto.com) A comfortable family run B&B on the outskirts of the hilltop town of Montalto with gorgeous views. Plenty of good advice about restoring and moving to Le Marche from the owners Debbie and Thomas.
- Hotel Roma Grottamare (www.hotelromagrottammare.com) A delightful medium sized hotel with all the comforts on the sea front in Grottammare. Open all year.
- Agriturismo Ripabianca (www.ripabianca.com). A charming agriturismo with a personal touch in the province of Ancona.
- B&B Casa delle Sorgenti (www.casadellesorgenti.com) is a beautiful restored farmhouse with pool in a peaceful setting just a few km from the seaside at Cupramarittima.
- LA PANORAMICA http://www.la-panoramica.it/home.htm
- SEVEN ROOMS http://www.7rooms.it/.
- OFFIDA NEL POZZO Bed & Breakfast - Offida (AP) http://www.offidanelpozzo.it/
- CASA TORRE VECCHIA Bed & Breakfast - Ascoli Piceno http://casatorrevecchia.com/
- CIBO Alesiani - a restaurant in San Benedetto del Tronto, piazza Nardone, tel 0735.595430http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000235678539
- Lu Fucarò - a restaurant in Torre di Palme with a terrace overlooking Porto San Giorgio and the sea beyond. Per haps the best reataurant in the area at the moment.
- Osteria dell'Arancio (London) - For an authentic taste of Le Marche in the heart of London (www.osteriadellarancio.co.uk)
- Cantina del Picchio (Offida) - Elegant atmosphere with well-prepared regional dishes and an extensive wine selection in the medieval heart of Offida.
- Bar Castello di Marte (Cossignano) Fabio’s bar/restaurant, which is under the arches in what looks like a Puccini opera setting is just the spot for a light lunch or dinner.
- Lo Scoglio (seaside in Grottammare) – excellent fresh fish at this seaside location. Let yourself be guided by the waiters.
- Il Covo (Pedaso) – delightful fish restaurant in the old back streets of Pedaso. The best crustaceans in the Adriatic
- Enoteca Bar a Vino (Fermo piazza del Popolo) – oodles of atmosphere in this small but wonderful wine bar/restaurant overlooking the main square
- La Liva (Ascoli Piceno) A cozy little place in Ascoli with an inspired menu of local fare that changes weekly. Here you can buy home made products (marmalade, biscuits, pasta etc.)
- Tornasacco (Ascoli Piceno) Overlooking the beautiful Piazza del Popolo, they use historic recipes to create an experience that is impressive yet unpretentious.
- Cantina dell’Arte (Ascoli Piceno) Pretty atmosphere with delectable dishes and enthusiastic staff.
- Offida nel pozzo - Enoteca. http://www.offidanelpozzo.it/
- Italian Government Tourist Board (www.enit.it) All the basics about traveling to Italy.
- Slow Travel (www.slowtrav.com) The authoritative site for vacation rental stays with thousands of user-submitted reviews and loads of helpful articles.
- Venere Hotel Bookings throughout Italy (www.venere.com) Extensive hotel database covering all of Italy as well as Europe.
- Marche Outlet Shopping (www.in-outlet.it) For the shopper’s sporting pleasure.
- Le Marche Tourism (www.le-marche.com) Informative site about the provinces and cities of Le Marche.
- RyanAir (www.ryanair.com) Inter-Europe’s low cost air carrier
- TrenItalia (www.trenitalia.com) Interactive site lets you view schedules and purchase rail tickets online
- Rental Cars: Budget (www.budgetautonoleggio.it)
By using our exclusive personal Vinci Properties code, you will benefit from these special rates and conditions:
- Up to 40% discount on rental rates (more if Italian residents)
- More km for equivalent rental rates
- Lower age limit 21 years rather than 25 years
- Option to rent vans as well as cars
- Reduced excess payment
- No extra cost for not using the same collection and drop off point (one way).
Back to top
Back to top
We offer personalized services and specific advice in order to help you plan, step by step, your stay in Le Marche.
- Marche Wines and Wineries
Marche wines are really something to write home about. But when you get home and can’t get your fix, you can have them delivered to your door by the Roman Wine Company (www.romanwineco.com). They offer a highly select variety of the best wines from the region, many from small family producers.
- Concerts and opera tickets
Golf Club I Lauri, Montefiore dell'Aso, www.golfclubilauri.com
Golf Club Conero, Sirolo, www.conerogolfclub.it
Centro Sportivo Montegranaro Footmania, Via Sacco e Vanzetti 13, Ancona, Tel. 071 2900672.
Magic Tennis Academy, Piazza Ricci 7, Jesi, Tel. 0731 215576.
Associazione Tennis Macerata, Via Dei Veleni, Macerata, Tel. 0733 233829.
Circolo Tennis, Viale Della Vittoria 192, Porto San Giorgio, Tel. 0734 674503.
Circolo Tennis, Viale Romita, Cupra Marittima, Tel. 0735 77511.
Circolo Tennis, Viale Della Repubblica 15, Grottammare, Tel. 0735 632279.
Circolo Tennis C. Maggiori, Viale Buozzi Bruno, 1, San Benedetto del Tronto, Tel. 0735 588977.
Circolo Tennis Fr. Morelli, Via Delle Zeppelle, Ascoli Piceno, Tel. 0736 45614.
- Events and Museums
A calendar of events for the region can be found at www.marchevoyager.com. For festivals throughout Italy, check out www.hostetler.net for a rather exhaustive listing.
Information about museums’ collections, hours, costs and special exhibits can be found at the useful site, Musei Online, www.museionline.it.
- Exchange Club/English Books
English books are hard to come by and are fairly expensive when you do find them. A few bookstores carry a small section of English books, including La Rinascita in Ascoli Piceno, located on Piazza Roma. The English section is tucked away upstairs. If you want to exchange books and meet up with fellow expats, the Marche Exchange offers a website for swapping books through the mail as well as quarterly get-togethers for fun and camaraderie.
- Reception Sites
Castel di Luco. With seating available for up to 100 people and the historic, unique design of a real castle, parties at Castel di Luco are guaranteed to create fond memories for your guests.
- Antique Markets
Ascoli Piceno’s large monthly antique market sprawls through the main piazzas and spills into the surrounding streets. Held the first weekend of the month, excluding July and August. The seaside city of Fano has a market the first Sunday of the month and Civitanova Marche’s is the fourth Sunday monthly. Fermo conveniently holds their antique market weekly throughout the summer on Thursdays.
- Rail Schedules and Ticketing
You can look up schedules and purchase tickets online at the Trenitalia website. www.trenitalia.com.