Located below the medieval fortress of Offagna 250 above sea level in the heart of a typical Marche valley is “Il Cavallino Bianco”, a typical farmhouse in the Marche region with a well-known traditional Marche restaurant and riding stables.
Surrounding olive and fruit trees, the pleasant outdoor courtyard and the garden make this property a place of peace and tranquility.
The strategic position close to Ancona, the Riviera del Conero and the numerous cities of historical and cultural interest such as Osimo, Recanati, Castelfidardo and Jesi make it an ideal place to spend weekends enjoying the cultural and gastronomic itineraries of the Marche.
This building reflects the typical rural architectural style of the Marche region: a farmhouse with an external covered staircase and a loggia of 18 sqm, on two floors covering 300 sqm. and was completely renovated in 2008
- On the ground floor is the kitchen, the reception room, two dining rooms and three bathrooms. Connected to the main body of the building there is a veranda with wooden floor where another large dining room has been created that in winter is heated with two pellet stoves, the room is however prepared for a traditional heating system.
- On the upper floor there is an apartment with a living room where there is a fully functional brick and stone fireplace, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower. In addition, there are 3 double rooms with en suite bathrooms, one of which overlooks a 30 sqm terrace. The rooms are equipped with fixed mosquito nets and double glazed windows.
The gas for heating is privately supplied and the radiators are in die-cast aluminum
There is a photovoltaic system installed above the stable roof providing 20 KW of power.
Twilight external lighting system from the entrance of the property along the entire access road to the courtyard / garden.
Ample parking for 50 coars
Land 10 hectares of which:
- 5 arable land,
- 5 forage / pasture,
- olive grove and fruit trees. (CAP Grants)
There is also a vegetable garden.
The Energy Class as yet to be calculated
- 1 well
- 1 Rainwater collection shaft
- 1 Rainwater recovery tank
A silo used for storage and as boiler room
stables (10 horse boxes)
“Il Cavallino Bianco” is in an excellent location:
- 20 Km from the Conero Riviera
- 16 Km from the regional capital of Ancona
- 20 Km from the Raffaelo Sanzio airport near Ancona
- 8 Km from the Autostrada / A14 / Ancona Sud motorway exit
- 28 Km from the Sanctuary of Loreto
- 13 Km from the city of Osimo
- 55 Km from the Frasassi Caves
The property is in good condition, in 2008 renovation was carried out along with the reconstruction and compliance of the electrical, water and heating systems. The work also involved the reconstruction of the bedrooms, bathrooms and roofing with terra cotta roof tiles on top of thermal insulation and waterproofing, all to improve the energy efficiency of the building. The original tiles were kept. The floors are single-fired terra cotta on the ground and wooden floors on the upper floor in all bedrooms
Farmhouse, B & B, Country house, Holiday House, Private residence