3 bedroom restored townhouse with panoramic terraces for sale in Marche
The townhouse is located in the center of Patrignone in the province of Ascoli Piceno surrounded by the typical hills of the Marche countryside.
- 3 minutes to Montalto delle Marche
- Less than 30 minutes to the sea and the motorway at Grottammare via a quick and easy main road.
- 1.15 hrs to the airports of Ancona and Pescara
- 3 hrs to Rome
The house for sale in Le Marche, is in the heart of the village of Patrignone and has views of the beautiful little Piazza in front of the local church and the hills and mountains to the West. The house is warm and full of light.
The house is about 200sqm over 3 floors and is divided as follows:
- Ground floor – Kitchen, dining room, drawing room and a good sized terrace suitable for eating outside
- 1st floor – 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a panoramic terrace
- Below ground floor – large cellar for storage (bikes, outside furniture etc.) and a laundry, that could be converted into extra living space, and a small but useful covered portico.
Restored about 20 years ago but dating back to the early 18th century, the house maintains much of the original charm and is well set up for living in all the year round or as an easily manageable holiday home. It’s perfect as a base for excursions to the mountains and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Fixtures and Fittings
The materials used throughout are of good quality. The house is ready to move into
All services are in good working order
Permanent or holiday home