The farmhouse for sale in the Marche with courtyard, large swimming pool, 2.5 Ha of land, 250 of olive trees and about 800 sqm building plot is located a few minutes from the center of Montegiorgio and is ideal for those who do not want to be too isolated but want to enjoy the countryside and spectacular views.
The house is on 3 floors:
- ground floor with large room which leads to the 16 sqm porch, built-in kitchen, bathroom and laundry with access to the outside;
- first floor has a sitting room with fireplace, 2 double bedrooms with air conditioning, a twin bedroom and a bathroom.
- Attic of 30 sqm currently unfinished but where you create another room.
The property was renovated in 1995, the roof was completely redone, partly using old materials (beams and terracotta tiles). Internally the house is in perfect condition, the garden needs routine maintenance.
Heating is traditional with LPG-powered radiators.
The garden is mature with various areas to enjoy the landscape. The swimming pool, built in 2016, is 18x5m long and 3m deep
The surrounding 2.5 hectares of land is fairly flat and once contained a horse farm. An olive grove with 250 trees produces oil in abundance.
Building plot of 2500 m3, or, about 800 sqm.
Inside the courtyard there is an annex currently used as a deposit that can be transformed into living space.
The property is part of a small agglomeration of single houses and farmhouses close to Montegiorgio and is:
- 1 km from Montegiorgio with all services;
- 25 km from the sea of Porto San Giorgio
- 25 km from the motorway
- 80 km from the airport
Use and Potential Uses
The property is ideal for a family that wants to enjoy the country life with the convenience given the proximity to the town.
In addition, an additional 800 sqm of housing can be built to be used as a tourist accommodation.