Restored 2 bedroom farmhouse in the Marche countryside near the world famous Verdicchio vineyards
Half way up a hillside with glorious views of the surrounding countryside
- Less than 1 km from the local village
- 20 mins from Ancona airport
- 30 mins from the beaches
Access to the property is from a Communal white road in excellent condition
This 2 bedroom restored farmhouse is ideally suited to those looking for the quintessential central Italy – beautiful views, a rural setting amongst olive groves and vineyards, a hilltop village within walking distance and excellent local restaurants.
- Ground floor – light and spacious kitchen/diner, drawing room, double bedroom and bathroom
- First floor – access to the first floor is via a traditional outside staircase, master bedroom, bathroom and a very large and panoramic terrace
- Below ground floor – this floor includes a bedroom, bathroom and laundry
All floors have independent entrances.
The house comes with an easily managed garden with mature trees and plenty of room for a swimming pool
All systems are in good working order
The house can be used as a private residence all the year round and as a holiday home.