This splendid 5 bedroom renovated farmhouse with swimming pool and walking distance from the local hilltop village, is now for sale in Marche.
Energy Class: B
The farmhouse that is both rustic and comfortable in style is on four floors:
- On the ground floor, there is a generous main entrance, a kitchen with fireplace that overlooks the porch, a drawing room with a fireplace and a large, sliding glass door that leads to the portico, a bedroom, a bathroom and a closet
- The first floor has three double bedrooms, one of which with en suite bathroom, a second bathroom and a closet. The second floor hosts a large ensuite bedroom, a cosy haven of privacy and comfort.
- There is also a bright basement with a large drawing room/kitchen, a bathroom and a storage room. This floor has independent access and could be converted to another bedroom.
The 310 m2 main house is surrounded by a well maintained garden of about 4200 sqm with an olive grove with 50 plants and a 3.5 x 7m swimming pool with solarium.
Access to the property is via an electric gate which leads to a large forecourt, next to which there is an annex which can be used as a garage and is equipped with a charging system for electric cars.
Conditions and finishes
This country house for sale in the Marche region was renovated in 2006 and is in excellent condition. The shutters, the windows, the handcrafted iron railings and the terra cotta floor, testify to the care taken in the choice of materials.
Services and utilities
All utilities are connected and fully functional. Underfloor heating, heat pumps
10KW photovoltaic system + 20KW battery, LPG
Energy Class: B – IPE 76,86 kWh/m2 anno
Rainwater collection tank.
The location also offers easy access to the main communication routes, allowing you to easily reach the surrounding cities and tourist attractions.
– 20 km from the A14 motorway
– 67 km from Ancona airport
– 25 km from the sea
Perfect both as a holiday home and as a permanent
residence. Excellent for summer rentals.