Nestled among the green hills of Montalto in Southern Marche, this original restored farmhouse with its 3 apartments, has breathtaking views of the rolling hills and tranquility.
Potential to install and agri-camping or glamping site.
- The ground floor is made up of two independent and very comfortable apartments, each consisting of a large living room with an open kitchen, a bathroom, a double bedroom and access to a large panoramic portico.
- On the first floor, there is another larger apartment with a modern living room and an open kitchen with direct access to the large terrace, a perfect place for eating al fresco and admiring the views. There are three double bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom, and a second family bathroom.
- The attic, with its exposed wooden beams, has all the necessary systems and is easily transformed into another independent apartment.
The rich land that comes with the house consists of a garden and about 10 Ha of woodland and arable land as well as an olive grove. A swimming pool can be added.
Conditions and finishes
The farmhouse for sale in Montalto delle Marche has been renovated and is in excellent condition.
Services and utilities
All utilities are connected and fully functional.
Immersed in the splendid Marche hills, the farmhouse is:
- 28 km from the sea (Pedaso)
- 30 km from the Sibillini Mountains
- 55 km from the ski resort (Sassotetto)
- 105 km from Ancona airport
This property lends itself perfectly both to being used as a holiday home and as a permanent residence. Furthermore, it represents an ideal opportunity rental during the summer.
The presence of agricultural land provides an opportunity to install a glamping or agri-camping site