Semi-detached stone farmhouse completely renovated with adjoining land cultivated with olive trees Recently restored and already habitable, it is sold partly furnished and equipped with all the network systems in accordance with the law. The land is planted for the most part with olive trees, perfectly maintained, the farmhouse is divided into two perfectly mirrored housing units and is sold whole and in body.
The property consists of a semi-detached stone farmhouse on two levels, originally from 1790, currently used by two families, with completely independent accesses and services. The farmhouse is located just outside the belt of the medieval walls, has driveway gates for independent access of vehicles. There is also a well-kept shed / tool shed, also part of the property. The porch overlooks the land of the property, mostly cultivated with olive groves, slightly sloping from where a wonderful panoramic view opens up that sweeps from the hills of the castle of Tavoleto to the medieval village of Saludecio, up to the enchanting glimpse of the sea, from where it is possible to range from the coasts of Pesaro to those of Cesenatico in a continium without obstacles for the heart and mind.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR – The porch leads directly to the kitchen, soberly furnished in style and perfectly functional, adjacent to the living room with fireplace, the bathroom, the technical room with the pantry, from the hall, the walls are partly plastered, partly with exposed stone, the attic is with wooden beams and exposed tiles, through a wide staircase leads to the FIRST FLOOR – where the sleeping area is located, It consists of three bedrooms, two doubles with breathtaking views of the surrounding valley of Il Mare, and a bedroom with bunk beds and a large bathroom. The rooms are furnished in style and taste, perfectly functional, the walls as on the ground floor are partly plastered, partly with exposed stone. All for a total of two kitchens, two rooms with fireplace, two technical rooms, six bathrooms, four double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. As in the best tradition of conservative restoration, the ceilings are with exposed wooden beams and tiles. On the outside the perfectly flat appurtenant courtyard where the garage/warehouse is located, suitable for relaxing, dining and sunbathing while enjoying the view of the olive trees and a panorama with few equals.
The farmhouse dated 1790 is located in the Valconca a few kilometers from Cattolica and the sea.
The property is located in the historic center of the medieval village of Montegridolfo, a fortified citadel perfectly restored by the well-known designer Roberta Ferretti. The village has undergone a deep and careful conservative restoration and today shows itself in all its splendor, a destination for both cultural and gastronomic tourism also for its enchanting landscape position near the coasts of the Adriatic Sea.
IT IS ALSO FAR –
- 35 km from Rimini and its premises, port, airport, highway, railway station.
- 19 km from Cattolica with its beaches, port, highway, railway station
- 33 km from S. Marino, with its attractions, 25 km from Pesaro
Easily accessible from the main road junctions and from the A / 14 motorway,
SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
The farmhouse is served with the network of services for utilities of electricity, mains water, methane gas network with boiler and independent systems, telephony and connection to the WI-FI network
The property was completely restored in the early 2000s, completing the work in 2006. It has double glazed French windows and doors, doors with security locks, complies with anti-seismic regulations. The two units are completely independent, the systems are recent and up to standard. The farmhouse is perfectly maintained and does not require further work. The garage / garage dates back to the fifties.
USE AND POTENTIAL
The farmhouse is perfect as a first or second home, allowing its use even to two families, as an investment, as a home with rentals, as a B & B.