Stone farmhouse with land with attached barn
The property is located about 1 km from the center of Pennabilli, a historic village
Malatestiano, birthplace of the poet Tonino Guerra, very central
active for both cultural and recreational initiatives.
It is also:
- 45 km from Rimini (port / airport / main national road points)
- 20 km from the E/45 road junction of central Italy
- 20 km from the Republic of S. Marino
The property consists of a main farmhouse and an annex (barn) exposed stone completely renovated.
The main farmhouse is spread over three levels:
- On the ground floor we find the main room with fireplace from which you can directly access from the courtyard, a large double bedroom, a small kitchen and the bathroom.
- On the first floor, from which you can access from an internal wooden staircase, we find a large room, partially furnished, with wooden roof with open beams.
- The basement consists of two large rooms, from which you can access from the back, temporarily used as shelter agricultural vehicles and garage, The environment having independent access lends itself to the transformation into a tavern with area relaxation or as a small apartment.
The barn, is externally perfectly restored with exposed stone, internally is in the state of the rough, There is provision for a bathroom The structure lends itself perfectly to making a small completely independent house.
The garden is mature and perfectly planted, well maintained and regularly cared for.
At the back of the barn the environment lends itself perfectly to the construction of a swimming pool.
The farmhouse has a land owned by about 3000sqm C/A, partly garden, partly planted
The farmhouse is served by grid users for electricity and water supply,
and is already prepared for the connection of gas and telephone line
The farmhouse and the barn have undergone a deep and recent renovation (about 10 years ago)
complying with current anti-seismic regulations. The fixtures and doors are new with room
glass, the entrance door with double safety glass. The roof was also
the subject of a recent and total restructuring.
The property is well maintained and does not require further work.
The barn internally is in its raw state.
USE AND POTENTIAL
Given the beautiful location lends itself as a second home, B&B with the possibility of
Create three distinct apartments, as an investment.