Portion of a renovated stone farmhouseof 450 square meters with a garden of 4500 square meters for sale in Pennabilli in the Marche region, the heart of Montefeltro. 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, well maintained garden of 4500 sqm. Energy Class A1
The property is near the town of Pennabilli, in the heart of Montefeltro, in an historic and busy Malatesta village. The farmhouse is located in a small hamlet just a few kms from the town center and within the natural park of Sasso Simone and Simoncello, perfect for trekking and cycling. Strategically positioned between Romagna, Tuscany, Marche and the state of San Marino, it lends itself to being a starting point for the whole of central Italy. Perfect for getting away but only a few kilometers from tourism.
The property is approximately:
- 5 km from the center of Pennabilli.
- 15 km from the republic of San Marino,
- 45 km from Rimini (entertainment center with port, airport, motorway and the main road junctions,
- 25 km from Tuscany.
The 450 sqm property is divided into two units with independent accesses.
- Building “A”, the oldest part of the house, has three rooms with exposed stone and wooden ceiling with tiles, all with a private bathroom, two rooms with fireplace and a kitchen. All well-kept and with independent access to the garden .
- Building “B” with perfectly equipped loft, three bedrooms, a large stylish room, an apartment and a technical room.
There is an old oven, once the oven for the whole hamlet, that is now is suitable as a veranda for eating al fresco.
The flat garden of about 4500 sqm is well maintained and contains various essences. A small outdoor swimming pool may be built.
Connected to the public aqueduct and to the electricity network. LPG and fireplace heating, solar panels for water. It is also equipped with a private well for irrigation
excellent throughout the property, especially in the oldest part (Building A)
home for two or three families and ideal as a small accommodation business with an area reserved for the owners