Country house with tourist activity, 4 apartments, above ground pool, landscaped wide garden and amazing Sibillini Mountains view!
Country house with tourist activity set in 7.500 sqm of land, this rural complex consists of the main building of about 350 sqm, the detached building of about 52 sqm, the landscaped garden, the above ground pool with a solarium terrace in wood and the parking area. The garden includes many alfresco eating areas, and from any point of the property there are stunning 360′ views of the valley with its medieval villages and the Sibillini Mountains beyond.
The main building consists of 3 self-contained apartments with a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms:
- Ground Floor
- Apartment 1 of about 90 sqm with large open plan lounge and dining area with kitchen which has a wood burning stove and door leading to the garden and the pool area, two double bedrooms with exposed original stonework and a comfortable bathroom with shower.
- garage and store rooms
- There is also a storage/taverna of about 55 sqm which can be used as a common area for the guests when raining outside for both breakfast and kids activities. This floor also includes a garage connected with the storage room/taverna used as a covered parking area and utility room for about 30 sqm.
- First Floor
- Apartment 2 and 3. The first floor of about 90 sqm has 2 self-contained apartments with 1 double bedroom, a dining room with kitchenette and a bathroom with a shower, each.
- 2nd Floor – Attic with terrace
- The second floor is the attic of about 80 sqm where to find a storage area, a room and a bathroom, they have access to the panoramic terrace of about 20 sqm.
This building also has stunning views of the mountains and valley and a private external alfresco area! It is the 4th self-contained apartment with a dining room with kitchenette, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower.
The garden has alfresco eating areas, a tiled portion is next to the apartment at the ground floor, all of them enjoys amazing views of the Sibillini Mountains and the valley.
The property is about 3 km away from the beautiful village with shops, restaurants and bars. The Sibillini National Park is also very close, with great lakes and waterfalls, skiing and outdoor pursuits.
At about 50 minutes from the sea, 20 mins from the mountains and 80 mins from Ancona Falconara and Perugia airports.
The nearby medieval hill towns offer fantastic local food, culture and history. Local festivals and markets render the area lively for those who want to stay closer to home.
- Supermarket at 3 km
- Coast at 40 km
- Lake 10 km
- Ski resort 25 km
- Airport 90 km
The asking price excludes the brand, the web-site the information brochures for guests (Dutch-English-Italian-German), and the furniture, all those can be purchased apart for the price of 20.000 euro.
List of furniture
– Complete inventory for 4 apartments with 4 person occupancy.
– Bed, bath and kitchen linen
– Beds and mattresses, including duvets and pillows
– Kitchen inventory (pans and pots, cutlery, crockery, glasses.
– Various sunbeds incl. Mattresses
– Various garden chairs and benches
– Garden tools (petrol lawn mower, brush cutter, ect)
– Swimming pool complete with all accessories
Detailed list available on request
STATE AND FINISHES
The farmhouse is in very good condition thanks to former renovations undertaken in 2012 and 2013. All windows have moschito nets and there is air conditioning in all living rooms.
SERVICES AND UTILITIES
All services are connected. Heating system with radiators, outdoor lighting, and municipal water.
USE AND POTENTIAL
This property is ideal as holiday home rentals or for groups of families.
It is currently an excellent example of an tuorist business immersed in nature with an excellent profit that allows a family to live comfortably all year round with the income from this activity.