Faithfully restored farmhouse for sale in the Marche region near Cupramontana with land, a garden and a swimming pool.
The property is part of an eco-friendly valley with stunning views and peaceful surroundings. Internally there are large spaces and original materials are used throughout.
This circa 400 sqm, early 19th Century farmhouse is all about the original interiors and the views. The untouched beauty of the stone walls and terra cotta floors speak for themselves.
The house consists of:
- Ground floor, a large and bright open plan kitchen dining room with pantry, 2 reception rooms, two other rooms that can be used as a study and perhaps a bedroom, and a guest bathroom.
- First floor, 6 double bedrooms, one with a splendid fireplace, 2 bathrooms, one with shower and the other with shower and bathtub, mezzanine.
The simple garden surrounding the house has a beautiful swimming pool, an annex used as a tool shed and an agricultural building that can be converted to make additional residential space.
The 6 Ha of land is almost entirely arable except for 1 hectare of woodland. More land is available and there is a natural spring.
The views in all directions are extraordinary.
SERVICES AND UTILITIES
LPG and pellet heating, connection to the municipal water supply.
USE AND POTENTIAL
Holiday home or permanent residence.
Halfway between Cupramontana and Apiro in a splendid natural setting. The house is just a few km from the SS76 highway that connects the Marche to Umbria and is therefore convenient for reaching airports, motorways and Umbria and Tuscany:
- 40 km from the Ancona airport
- 80 km from Perugia airport
- 5 km from the first services
- 40 km to the sea of Ancona via the SS76 highway
- 25 km to Jesi