15th Century convent in the province of Pesaro 20 km from the sea. The 1000 sqm property is spread over two floors and 1 Ha of grassland.
It consists of 8 apartments including 4 on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each and a small exclusive garden and 4 on the first floor. The units on the ground floor are practically finished except for some details, while those on the first floor are at the basic builder’s finish state with exposed walls.
In the plans, in addition to the shared swimming pool, covered parking spaces are provided, one per apartment, as well as one additional parking space per apartment