The property for sale is a recently renovated farmhouse that is ready to move into, a 1500 sqm building plot, an ancient walled garden and agricultural land. Nestled in the hills of the Adriatic coast with beautiful panoramic views of the sea and the countryside. Located a short distance from the famous tourist resorts of San Benedetto del Tronto, Grottammare, Porto San Giorgio and the medieval city of Fermo.
The property consists of:
A farmhouse on 2 levels.
– The ground floor is a 100 sqm apartment composed of a living room with fireplace, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and closet.
– The 100 sqm first floor with independent access by external staircase consists of an apartment with living room with fireplace, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and terrace of 10 square meters.
– There is an approved expansion project for additional 50 sqm on the ground floor and on the first floor for the construction of a 50 sqm terrace.
– A 1500 sqm garden complete with swimming pool (15×5) with ornamental plants and mature trees.
– A 6,000 sqm building plot, where about 1500 sqm extra residential buildings can be built.
– The remains of ancient Roman walls, ideally suited for organizing events or hosting catering services,
– Up to 5 ha of agricultural land and
The property, which enjoys a wonderful panoramic view towards the sea, is located in the countryside 2 minutes from the village, 3 km from the beach, 3 km from the motorway entrance and 80 km from the airport of Ancona.
Ideal both for a private residence but also for a business located in a place of historical and panoramic beauty.
Investment opportunity to build residential homes near the sea.