Carefully and beautifully renovated farmhouse with sea view for sale near Potenza Picena in the Macerata province of the Marche region near the Adriatic coast (5 minDelightful fully enclosed garden, outbuilding and vegetable garden. ENERGY CLASS: A1 Ipe 91,81 kWh/m2 anno
The property consists of:
- main farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- annex with large open space kitchen/diner, bedroom and bathroom
- outbuilding with boiler room and laundry
- 5000 sqm of mature garden and vegetable garden
The main house, the former hunting lodge of the villa not far from the property, covers 2 floors and is made up of:
- Ground floor, entrance with painted built-in wardrobes, living room with fireplace which leads to the very bright veranda with large glass doors with sweeping views of the garden and the sea and access the garden and Jacuzzi. Also on the ground floor is the dining room and kitchen which both have access to the garden.
- First floor can be reached both from an external staircase, typical of the Marche region, and from a beautiful internal staircase that leads to the sleeping area and consists of a master bedroom with wardrobe and en suite bathroom, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, a small well-organized wardrobe and a study/single bedroom leading to the external staircase.
The annex, about 30 meters from the main building, is on one floor and has a delightful open space with a large table ideal for parties with friends and a rustic built-in kitchen. The space is very bright thanks to the windows that occupy the entire south side of the building. There is one bedroom and one bathroom.
The garden overlooking the sea and hills is perfectly maintained and designed to have various relaxation areas, various species of tall trees, oaks, palms, orange trees, all with an exceptional view of the sea and the countryside.
Services and utilities
The house and the garden have been planned in detail.
The garden is completely fenced and equipped with wells and collection tanks for irrigation, lighting controlled from inside the house, both from the ground and first floors.
6 Kw photovoltaic system positioned on the roof of the farmhouse and solar panels for the production of hot water
Internal alarm system and external burglar alarm, cameras with video inside the house for control. Automatic gate
ENERGY CLASS: A1 Ipe 91,81 kWh/m2 anno
State and finishes
The property, a former hunting lodge of the adjacent historic villa, was renovated at the end of the 90s for family use and, therefore, with very high levels of construction quality and finishes. Recovered materials were used for the external areas with parquet and exposed beams on the upper floor.
The farmhouse is accessed via a private lush tree-lined avenue which also serves the villa. In gentle hilly countryside with a view of the sea and the Marche countryside.
The property is at:
- 2km from the sea
- 2 km from Porto Potenza Picena with all services and railway station
- 8 km from the motorway entrance
- 8 km from Civitanova Marche, with its night clubs, restaurants
- 40 km from Ancona Falconara airport
Use and potential
Residence house, investment for summer rentals, holiday home