Farmhouse, in the province of Teramo in the Abruzzo Region on the border with Le Marche, in a splendid position with sea view on the Adriatic coast for sale.
This recently renovated farmhouse on two floors, with a 3000 sqm garden with the possibility of buying additional agricultural land was conceived to be a B&B and is composed of:
- on the ground floor, two large living rooms with separate study / recreational areas and an impressive fireplace, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom as well as a beautiful porch, overlooking the Picena Valley.
- The upper floor consists of five rooms and two bathrooms, all rooms are bright and have views of the valley and / or the sea
Many of the materials used in the restoration are original, however the windows are double glazed, the floor tiles are single-fired and marble and the heating system works by a ventilation system from the fireplace.
The property which is 100m from a paved road, with a view that ranges from the Sibillini Mountains to the Adriatic Sea, has a fenced garden equipped with a paved area, a wood oven dating back to the early ‘900, annexes used as a tool shed and cellar, as well as a parking area.
Excellent position to reach the points of interest:
- 10 minutes from the coast, Riviera delle Palme di San Benedetto del Tronto.
- 20 minutes from the historic center of Ascoli Piceno.
- 1 hour from Ancona and Pesacra Airports
The house is in excellent condition, ready to move in, and functional for residential and B&B use.