The property is in Montedinove and consists of a building on 3 floors of 90 square meters each.
8 hectares of land of which
- 3.5 arable
- the rest is wood area
- 25 olive trees over a hundred years old that produce about 100 liters of extra virgin olive oil per year.
- On the ground floor of the building we find a living room, a dining room with kitchen, two double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, and another bathroom. This is the area that is already rented seasonally by the owners, is an highly modular space. In fact the bedrooms ensuite can be either rented separately from the living area or jointly with both or one of the bedrooms with ensuite bathroom. The living area its-self has a sofa-bed which makes the hospitality for tourists of the property suitabkle for 6 persons.
- On the first floor there is the owner’s duplex apartment (on two floors), which is acccessible with an indipendent entrance through an external stair case. That area consists of a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a shared bathroom, on the second floor we have another double bedroom, a terrace with spectacular vierw, a bathroom and a walk in closet.
Well-kept garden hosts a medium-sized swimming pool.
The property has additional great potential as tourist activity, as it is possible to build another 1,000 square meters of further residential buildings, bungalows or tents for glamping. The property includes a two spaces covered parking, and a tool shed.
The property is located:
- 25 km (30 mins) driving from the sea
- 20 km (40 mins driving) from the mountains, and
- 5 mins driving from the medieval town.