Recently renovated 5 bedroom farmhouse with splendid views. Annex, garage and garden
The house is on 4 floors:
- Ground floor – kitchen leading to the very spacious terrace, living room with fireplace and a guest bathroom
- First floor – 2 double bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom, another with access to the large terrace with stunning views, study / single bedroom, large family bathroom with double sinks, large tub and shower.
- Attic – divided into two rooms, one used as a walk in wardrobe the other as a bedroom
- Basement – accessible from the kitchen and the garden, includes a very large garage, laundry, boiler room and an office with independent entrance.
In the garden there is a 25 sqm annex consisting of a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The 3500 sqm well-kept garden is completely fenced, equipped with automatic gate, irrigation system, illuminated natural stone paths, olive grove, orchard, well and a rainwater collection tank. There is plenty of room for a pool.
The property has been completely renovated down to the smallest detail with attention to the technology of the systems. Energy class “B”.
The restored farmhouse is in the hilly countryside in the province of Fermo. The views range from the hills to the city of Fermo itself.
- 3 km from Monterubbiano with all services (restaurants, bars, post office, supermarket, etc.)
- 12 km from the sea at Porto San Giorgio and from the entrance to the A14 motorway
- 8 km from Fermo;
- 80 km from Ancona airport