Delightful farmhouse restored in a contemporary style with high energy performance, heated swimming pool, garden, vegetable garden and a mini grass tennis court. Energy class A1
The sunny and airy, south-west facing, 135 sqm farmhouse is on two floors:
- on the ground floor there is a large entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, living room with fireplace, double bedroom, bathroom. All the rooms on the ground floor have French windows with direct access to the pergola.
- the first floor has a double bedroom with panoramic balcony, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
The land is about 4500 sqm, entirely fenced with a:
- garden with a beautiful 9m x 4m heated Castiglioni swimming pool with hydromassage. Wooden gazebo with electrical connections, BBQ area and various other areas where you can enjoy the panorama of the Sibillini Mountains. External lighting, irrigation and a well.
- multipurpose grass playing field
- land intended for
vegetable garden and orchard
Condition and finishes
The property has undergone a renovation which involved both the exterior and the interior of the building including the systems, fixtures, attics, roof. Restructured according to the anti-seismic regulations DM 16/01/96
The small farmhouse for sale in the Marche region was renovated in 2016 with great attention and taste by the current owners, who have maintained traditional details but with a touch of modernity. The state of maintenance of both the interior and exterior is perfect.
Parquet flooring throughout, armored entrance door, wooden window frames with double glazing, mosquito nets
Services and supplies
Underfloor heating system, powered by a heat pump. Photovoltaic system 10 kW. Alarm system with remotely controlled internal and external cameras, satellite system, ADSL. Automatic gate. Convenient technical room for the pool. External lighting and irrigation system connected to the well. Energy Class: A1 Ipe 70.61 kWh/m2year
The farmhouse dating back to 1826 is immersed in the greenery and quiet of the Fermano hills between Monte Vidon Corrado and Piane di Falerone in a private and very panoramic position at the end of a private white road at the top of a hill, the wide view extends over the hills surrounding villages and the Sibillini Mountains, dominant sunny exposure to the south.
The primary services can be reached in a few minutes. The house is:
- 1.5 km from the main services
- 30km from the sea
- 30 km from the A14 motorway
- 85 km from Ancona airport