Farmhouse with sweeping views of the Marche hills a few km from Monterubbiano. The panorama of the Sibillini, the countryside and the medieval villages on the peaks are unique and different every day.
The property consists of a renovated main farmhouse, outbuildings to be restored, 3.5 hectares of agricultural land with 66 olive trees and fruit trees.
The 217 sqm farmhouse is on three floors:
- Ground floor with living area consisting of dining room with fireplace and open kitchen, living room and bathroom. Externally, there is a large porch ideal for relaxation and enjoying al fresco dining
- First floor with living room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and a laundry
- Attic with two large renovated rooms currently used as a gym and bedroom.
In the 1500 sqm courtyard, there are outbuildings to be restored for a total of about 150 sqm
The garden surrounding the house is well maintained with various species of plants and flowers. A swimming pool can be built.
The strength of this farmhouse for sale in the Marche is the position which enjoys one of the most beautiful views of the Marche region.
The detached house with garden and land for sale in the Marche is located at:
- about 2 km from Monterubbiano with all services (banks, restaurants, bars, post offices, schools)
- 15 km from the sea
- 15 km from the entrance to the A14 motorway
- 80 km from Ancona Falconara airport
- 12 km from the provincial capital Fermo
All services in good working order. Pellet and LPG heating for hot water. Satellite TV
Ideal for holiday home or full time residence.