Former 17th Century Monastery, now a fully restored 9 bedroom B&B with restaurant, a pool and farmland for sale Marche.
In the heart of the wine producing countryside “Verdicchio”
Walking distance to the nearest village
- 10 mins by car from the bustling town
- 40 mins from Ancona International airport
- 45 mins to the beach at Ancona
Many cultural and tourist attractions within easy reach
This splendid rural B&B is on the edge of a small hamlet and is made up of several buildings
The main building is about 450 sqm on 3 floors and was restored in 2011 using original material wherever possible. With a squared shape, the building develops over 2 floors:
- Ground floor: professional kitchen, 3 dining rooms, technical room, guest bathroom. There is also a large portico for al fresco dining.
- First floor: access is from the main door and up the substantial staircase. Drawing room/library, a studio and 5 double bedrooms 4 of which with an en suite bathroom
- Second floor: 4 double bedrooms each with an en suite bathroom
The décor is contemporary rustic and well suited to receiving local and international guests. The kitchen and restaurant are suitable for hosting events.
Included in the property is a 120 sqm independent cottage on 2 floors. The ground floor needs completing but the first floor is habitable and includes an open plan kitchen drawing room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The delightful, frescoed chapel, just across the road from the main house, has been deconsecrated but can be used for civil ceremonies. This structure requires restoration.
The garden is centered around a large family friendly pool with a spacious solarium. The pool area is in a raised position and has wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
There are 6.5 Ha of land. An olive grove, 1.7 Ha of Verdicchio D.O.C. vineyards that is managed by a company that supplies the local wineries.
There is a 100 m well for irrigation purposes
All utilities are in perfect working order
The house is the perfect B&B with restaurant/breakfast room or large family home.