Marche – Pesaro e Urbino – Casale Sant’Antonio. This prestigious and antique farmhouse, dating back to 1800, has kept the typical features of Marche farmhouses, such as cotto and stone pavements and exposed wooden beams for the ceilings. The property covers an area of about 600sqm and is divided into two living units. The property is immersed in a private garden of 2.300sqm and is easily reachable thanks to the proximity to the motorway and to the town of Fossombrone (1,5km). Possibility to purchase further 3ha of land
The property, which needs some restoration works, covers an area of 600sqm and is divided into two living units. The property is immersed in a private garden of 2.300sqm and is easily reachable thanks to the proximity to the motorway and to the town of Fossombrone (1,5km). Possibility to purchase further 3ha of land.
The first unit covers an area of about 250sqm on four levels:
- at ground floor we have a former stable of 45sqm, two cellars, another stable (once used for a horse), with stone pavements and currently used as heating plant, and a storage area;
- On the first floor we find the hallway, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with access to the balcony;
- on the second floor we have living room, three bedrooms and a bathroom plus an attic.
The second unit covers an area of about 275sqm on three levels:
- at ground floor we find hallway, cellar with some old barrels, many storage areas and wood burning oven;
- on the first floor we have a large kitchen, hallway, two bedrooms, bathroom and large utility room, which could be easily turned into another bedroom;
- upper floor we find large storage area of 90sqm with cotto pavements and exposed wooden beams (it could also be turned into living room or bedroom)
Having been object of some conservative works during the years, Casale Sant’Antonio is in good state of conservation and is partially ready to move in during summer time. The property boasts stone and brick facades, cotto and stone pavements and exposed wooden beams. The farmhouse needs some restoration works, while the garden needs a readjustment.
The property is provided with all the necessary utilities: the electric and the heating systems date back to 1990, while the water system and the two septic tanks are older. There are also two wells and telephone connection. The municipal road gets to the property.
Thank to its proximity to the town, Casale Sant’Antonio would be perfect as both main residence and holiday home. Its wide dimensions allow creating a touristic facility too.
The property is located 1,5 km away from the antique town of Fossombrone, in the Metauro valley, along the Flaminia roadway. This village is full of history, such as for example the antique “Ponte della Concordia” on the Metauro river, and charming natural spots, such as “Marmitte dei Giganti” and the Marche Canyon, which is 30m high. Thanks to its proximity to the motorway, the farmhouse is easily connected to the sea (20 minutes by car away from Fano and 40 minutes from the Riviera Romagnola) and to many artistic centres, such as Urbino, Gubbio, Assisi