Charming, partly renovated, three-storey building of historical and artistic interest with painted ceilings from the 18thC in the center of Falconara.
This house in Falconara is a frescoed palazetto, enjoys privacy thanks to a 180 sqm courtyard with off road parking and to the presence of a small wood of laurels adjacent to the property together with an annex used as a garage and tool shed.
The original building dates back to the 16thC (as can be seen from the tunnels with n. 6 niches the same structure as those of a medieval castle).
Approximately 500 square meters located on three levels:
- On the ground floor there is a large and elegant entrance hall, a kitchen, a bathroom, two living / sitting rooms with three French windows opening onto the courtyard;
- First floor, six rooms plus a bathroom;
- Second floor, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, a wardrobe, storage and a bathroom with bathtub.
The property includes an attic and a cellar with ancient tunnels.
The ornamental floor tiles are in cement.
18th C painted ceilings restored in 1992.
Utilities redone during the renovation (methane boiler)
This town house in Falconara is located in a quiet residential area but convenient to the main roads and the most popular beaches of the coast:
- 20 km from the sea at Senigallia
- 15 Km from the sea at Marzocca
- 3 Km from the sea of Palombina and Falconara
- 8 Km from the airport of Falconara Marittima
- 11 Km from the Adriatica A14 motorway
Habitable. The building was partially renovated in 1992. The roof, stairs and second floor were also reinforced.
Private home, 3 separate apartments or Bed & Breakfast