Elegant Villa for sale in the Marche dating back to the early 1800s, overlooking the historic city of Ascoli Piceno. The property includes the Villa on 3 floors, a garden of about 5000 sqm with swimming pool, a parking area, a small wood of 4500 sqm and 1 hectare of agricultural land with olives and ancient trees
The Villa of about 650 sqm is spread over three floors:
- on the ground floor there is a large and characteristic vaulted entrance, a living room also with original vaults, fireplace, kitchen diner, cellar, study and a bathroom.
- first floor, large living room with another fireplace, a second kitchen, bathroom, three large rooms used as double bedrooms and bathroom.
- second floor with large living room, very spacious kitchen with guest bathroom, three double bedrooms, bathroom.
- third floor attic is a single room equipped with systems and a bathroom.
Access to the various floors is possible via an internal staircase although a preexisting external staircase can be put back making various independent entrances possible. The Villa has been finished with good quality materials and the property has been completely fenced. The private swimming pool area allows you to enjoy the silence of the private park, away from the city noise.
Renovated in 2006 with improvements to the systems but maintaining period materials, such as travertine and single-fired terra cotta floors.
The villa is located in the hills above Ascoli Piceno in a quiet location just a few minutes from every day amenities. The sea and the ski resorts are within easy reach.
The villa for sale in Ascoli Piceno is located:
- 2 km from the splendid city of Ascoli Piceno which has one of the most beautiful squares in the world (according Tripadvisor) and the rest of the city is no exception.
- about 30 km from San Benedetto del Tronto, a famous seaside resort, reachable by dual carriageway
- 30 km from the entrance to the A14 motorway
- 100 km from the airports of Ancona and Pescara
- 15 km from the ski lifts