Charming 3 bedroom, restored townhouse with large terrace and simply fabulous views
In the center of Santa Vittoria in Matenano in the province of Fermo
- 30 mins from the historic and provincial capital of Fermo
- 30 mins from the sea and the motorway exit at Pedaso
- 1 hr 20 mins from Ancona airport
- Supermarkets and other larger shops are a short drive away
This is the perfect lock-up-and-leave townhouse: in the center of a beautiful hilltop village with sweeping views across the countryside towards the Adriatic and in perfect condition.
The building was restored in 2007. The layout was changed, the bathrooms, kitchen and systems were all updated and the magnificent 70 sqm terrace was made properly usable. It is now a very comfortable, sufficiently modern yet characteristic house fit for holidays, rentals or for living in all year round.
- Ground floor – double bedroom and bathroom with separate independent street access
- First floor – drawing room, large kitchen diner, 2 bedrooms a bathroom and cupboard
- Second floor – study and terrace
Santa Vittoria is more than a lively village that caters for all day to day needs. The village is culturally active and surrounded by some of central Italy’s most attractive countryside.
All systems are in perfect working order
Permanent home, holiday home and Summer rentals