A rare opportunity to buy a classic villa and garden with sea views near the center of the seaside town of Cupra Marittima.
This 400 m2, 19th Century villa and building lot for sale in Cupra Marittima, with views of the Adriatic sea and the splendid medieval village of Cupra Alt, is divided into two apartments over three floors:
- The First Apartment, which has been renovated, has its entrance on the ground floor where there is a large living room with open kitchen. An internal staircase takes you to the first floor where there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The ground floor also includes various technical and storage rooms that can be used to create further residential space.
- The Second Apartment, which needs some modernizing, consists of a drawing room, dining room and kitchen on the first floor and 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study and a splendid bright South facing drawing room with floor to ceiling windows on the second floor.
- The two large terraces, one of which is covered, that are on the third floor have outstanding views of the town, the sea and the medieval hilltop village of Cupra Alta.
The land around the house of about 1300 sq m is currently used as a garden, for parking and as a vegetable garden. Part of the land to the West is a building plot
The villa for sale in Cupra Marittima is in a strategic position, close to the center and the sea, which can both be reached on foot, but just far enough away from the traffic and summer chaos. It is also:
- 900 meters from the shops in the centre
- 800 meters from the sea
- 6 km from the Grottammare motorway entrance
- 85 km from Ancona and Pescara airports
Use and potential
Currently the villa is used by the same owners with an area used for summer rentals but it can be converted again into a splendid private family villa or a residence divided into several apartments or an investment for summer rentals.
The villa is currently habitable but needs some maintenance and renovation works.