Stone farmhouses with land for sale in the Marche
The property is located near Mercatello sul Metauro, in a hilly wooded area.
A few kilometers away is S. Angelo in Vado, renowned for the oldest truffle fair in Italy. Going along the Bocca Trabaira pass, nearby, you quickly get to Sansepolcro and Città di Castello, two splendid Umbrian villages. In general, the area where this property is located has a lot to offer in terms of landscape, historical-artistic and gastronomic.
Distance from the sea, the highway and Rimini airport about 70km. Urbino is about 30km away.
The property consists of three buildings and approximately 3ha of arable land and forest.
Of the three buildings, two are residential, while the third is a stable / garage and currently used as a drying room.
The residential part, dating back to the beginning of the 80s, is in good general condition, with no particular problems from a structural point of view. The stone construction, the exposed beams of the ceilings fit harmoniously into the rural context in tune with traditional rural houses. The finishes such as single-glass fixtures, the kitchen and bathrooms, although in good condition, need updating. There is a heating system in the main house only, in the annex the heating is entrusted only to the fireplace but it is possible to install heat pumps.
The main house is spread over three floors:
- On the Ground floor there is a large tavern with a fireplace, a guest bathroom as well as other rooms.
- First floor the living area with kitchen, a second bathroom, pantry, dining room with fireplace and double living room with fireplace.
- On the second floor (attic) two double bedrooms, one single, a large room with fireplace, easily divisible into two other bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
The annex consists of:
- on the ground floor a large porch with fireplace and a cellar.
- On the first floor a living area with fireplace and kitchenette (attachments only) a double bedroom with bathroom.
- Main house: Sqm 280
- Annex: Sqm 39 + 55 porch and cellar
- Drying room: sqm 66
The house has typical finishes of the construction era, the bathroom linings and sanitary fixtures, single glazing and kitchen although in perfect condition and functioning all need. Other details such as the exposed beams of the ceilings, the stone construction are absolutely up-to-date and give the building the charm of the typical rural houses of the Marche Apennines.
The complex of three buildings, when conversion of the drying room into residential, lends itself to a tourist business of great charm such as a B & B or country house. Or as a home for large families or groups of friends.