Whether your house in Le Marche will be your permanent residence, a holiday get-away, or a property investment, Vinci Properties provides you with all the necessary services you need.
Professional Services and Support
- Detailed discussion of your property requirements, preferences and budget.
- Customized Search – We can also fine-tune your home search. Often in Italy people prefer to sell their homes by word of mouth. Because of our well-established contacts in Le Marche, we have access to many more properties (circa 400 houses, farmhouses, villas, churches, mills etc.) than are viewable on our website. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll scour the area to find it. We can locate “secret” treasures that fit your specifications.
- Accompanied viewings of property for sale in Le Marche to translate, provide advice and assistance.
- Negotiation and submission of offers on your behalf.
- Advice, guidance and help with the completion of all necessary documentation and paperwork throughout the entire purchase process (a buyers guide is available on request). This includes liaising with any other professionals on your behalf, and ensuring that a representative of Vinci Properties accompanies you to the signing of any of these documents, where we interpret where necessary and provide advice. Full English translations of all documents can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Periodic updates on the progress of your purchase until completion (arranging your travel and accommodation requirements are not included within our fee).
- Lists of local suppliers for building materials , from straight forward terra cotta bricks to antique stone fire palces, and furnishings.
- Introduction to local builders, interior designers, electricians, plumbers, architects, technicians, gardiners, cleaners, painters and so on.
- Obtaining quotes for house insurance (although, on request, the 1st year cost is paid by Vinci Properties)
- Introduction to companies who can assist with servicing your house throughout the year (pool maintenance, gardening, cleaning, airport meet and greet etc).
- assistance with renting in Marche (see the “rental” page).
Our fee is 3% of the final agreed purchase price (plus Italian VAT). Half this fee is payable at the time of the Compromesso (exchange of the contracts) or the letter of intent, whichever comes first, and the balance upon completion of sale, or within 3 months of the Compromesso date, whichever is the sooner. Under Italian law, all the fees are due after the compromesso is signed even where completion is not reached. The minimum fee payable is €5000 (+ VAT). We will ask you to sign a simple contractual fee agreement prior to us making your first purchase offer.
Please note that all sales or acquisitions made as a result of the use of any of Vinci Properties promotional or marketing services, including word of mouth, printed material or web sites, will automatically render the above mentioned fees payable.
The following services are also available and are charged separately on an individual basis by a third party:
|Service||Cost (VAT not incl.)|
|Arranging for a geometra/structural engineer to do an initial survey on your proposed property, and meeting him/her at the property||€50 (+circa €100 for translation)|
|Assistance with obtaining your Italian tax code and opening a bank account (essential for anyone buying a house).||€150|
|Acting as your proxy to sign any legal documents.||€500|
|Contract applications for connection of the main utilities including water, gas, telephone.||€25/hr|
|Accompanied shopping trips to find, select and negotiate for furniture, furnishings and fittings.||€30/hr + petrol|
|Long-term house rentals (4 months or more)||One month’s rent|
|Any other assistance||€25/hr + petrol|